STERLING SILVER TABLESPOON SERVING SPOON by Peter, Ann, William Bateman London1804
A sterling silver tablespoon/serving spoon in the Old English pattern. Please look and inspect all photos. All mark are crisp and clear.
Made in London, England, ca1804 Pictures will tell you more. Weight: 1.83 troy oz.
Dark spots you are seeing on the photos, are reflections of a camera and other objects. Commensurate with age, the condition is excellent. Rare for its makers and overall condition. This item is in the category "Antiques\Silver\Sterling Silver (. The seller is "anyfr8" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Region: Europe
- Country of Origin: Great Britain, England, UK
- Style: Georgian
- Age: 1800-1849
- Pattern: Old English Tipt
- Maker: Peter Bateman, Ann Bateman, William Bateman
- Date: 1804
- Reign: George III
- Type: Flatware - Serving Pieces, Spoons
- Composition: Sterling Silver (.925)
- Brand: PB AB WB - Peter, Ann & William Bateman